RRS® HA INJECTABLE is a solution for injectable mesotherapy. It is specially indicated for filling the superficial dermis, associated to a dermal anti ageing biorevitalization. Hyaluronic acid, together with the biorevitalization anti ageing solution supplies the skin with exceptional hydration and very remarkable effect.
RRS® HA INJECTABLE is therefore a medical device for skin anti-age regeneration, stimulation on mature skin, tired atonic skin, with fine wrinkles. It is particularly useful on smoker’s skins, on mature and devitalized skins or for patients stressed or living in a polluted area.
Hyaluronic Acid is from biotechnological, non animal origin.
RRS® is a powerful tool for doctors who need high quality, CE Class III injectable products which are highly effective and safe.
RRS® Injectable can be used in areas:
Recomended for patients: No limit of age.
Average volume/session: 5 ml /area.
Type of injection: micro dermal papule.
Frequency: 1 session / week (1 protocol = 4-6 sessions average). Recommended number of sessions: repeat protocol 1-3 times a year.
Combination with other aesthetic treatments:
- Filler: time is not important, can be injected in one treatment,
- Botulinum toxin: two weeks before RRS® injection,
- Peeling: RRS® can be injected immediately before usual peelings,
- Microneedling device: RRS® can be injected immediately before,
- Lasers: RRS® injection can be done immediately before.
- dermal implant and biorevitalization,
- anti aging meso treatments,
- superficial fine wrinkles,
- skin flaccidity and dehydration.
- HA, non-cross-linked associated to:
- vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, B9,
- fatty acids: Oleic acid, Linoleic acid, Linolenic acid,
- coenzymes: NAD, NADP,
- antioxydants: Ascorbic Acid, Phytic Acid, Lipoic Acid, Taurine, Theanine, Chlorogenic Acid, Rosmarinic Acid, Tocopherol, Gallic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Caffeic Acid, etc.
Polyphenols: Quercetine, Hesperidine, Resveratrol, Catechine, Epicatechine, Procyanidin, Pycnogenol, Rosmarinic Acid,
- amino acids: Arginine, Arginine Aspartate, Leucine, Valine, Levoglutamide, Taurine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Theanine,
- trace elements: Ca, Cr, Cu, Zn, Fe, K, Mg, Mn, Na, P, Co, Se, Si,
- terpenes: Linalool, Limonene, etc.
The price is for 1 vial with 5 ml of the preparation.
The whole package contains 6 vials with 5 ml of the preparation each.
- hypersensitivity to one of the components,
- skin infection near the site of injection,
- patients susceptible to keloid formation,
- pregnant or lactating women,
- allergy or anaphylaxis,
- bleeding disorders,
- autoimmune disorders,
- antibiotic therapy.