Lipo Lax is an innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis that is simple and effective at diminishing cellulite and excess weight.
Innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis – 1 Ampoule = 10ml
Lipo Lax an innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis that is simple and effective at diminishing cellulite and excess weight.
Obtaining a slim figure without cellulite and excess weight is a challenge for most people.
Also, sedentary lifestyle, improper diet and metabolic disorders lead to the formation of fat deposits and the notorious “orange peel”, making it difficult for people to achieve their ideal physical bodies.
Furthermore, Modern pharmacology offers lipolytics, substances that can hydrolyze fatty deposits.
Furthermore, The effects of Lipo Lax are driven by lipolysis. A process that results in the cleavage of one molecule of triglycerol (the substance that makes up an adipocyte, or fat cell) into three molecules of fatty acid and one molecule of glycerol.
This splitting occurs with the help of injections, which, upon entering the fatty tissue, causes the release of fat from the adipocytes.
One of the main causes of obesity is the excess of lipid synthesis over the process of their digestion. In this case, the excess fat remains in the body and accumulates in the subcutaneous fat between muscle fibers and on vessel walls. Lipo Lax combats these deposits.
The effects of Lipo Lax can be described as follows:
- When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, Lipo Lax increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
- The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and also, are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
- Flat scars form at the introduction site of Lipo Lax (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
Benefits of application:
- There is no need for anesthesia;
- The procedure for administering Lipo Lax is very simple and effective, convenient and, above all, painless;
- Lipo Lax dissolves and destroys fat cells (fat cells are eliminated through sweat and urine);
- it is effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic;
- Also, Lipo Lax quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet;
- Lipo Lax guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials;
- Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis.
Lipo Lax application procedure
The procedure consists of the following steps:
- Preliminary treatment of the skin with alcohol lotion or chlorhexidine
- Also, Introduction of the drug into the area of the body where it is necessary to activate lipolysis
- Final treatment of the skin with antiseptic
After just one session of lipolytic mesotherapy with Lipo Lax, you can get rid of unwanted local fatty deposits.
Also, cellulite and flabby skin. After the third session, you will notice that the injection areas have decreased, Also, local accumulations of adipose tissue in problem areas (“ears” on the thighs, sides, second chin, etc.) have disappeared and the skin in the treated areas has become smoother and elastic.
Using Lipo Lax, you can correct the following areas:
- Chin area.
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, as well as lateral folds.
- Contours of the hips and buttocks.
- Also, Reduce the volume of fat tissue in the shoulders, back, knees, inner thighs and on the back of the hands.
Recommendations for use
Before beginning the procedure, the cosmetologist should perform an initial consultation with the patient to learn about their medical history, Also, to determine the problem areas, perform the initial measurements, in addition to estimating how many injections per session and how many treatment sessions the patient need to achieve the desire results.
Also, The procedure should take place under sterile conditions, which eliminates the risk of infection.
The process of injection is no more painful than any other injection and, to make it as comfortable as possible, an anesthetic cream is used in most cases. After the injections are administered, the patient will need to rest for about half an hour under the supervision of doctors or fat dissolving practitioners. The patient should then drink at least 0.5 liters of water.
|Type of needles used in the procedure:||30G|
|Course of procedures:||7-15 sessions (up to the required result)|
|Frequency of procedures:||1 procedure every 14-21 days|
|Duration of therapy:||3-6 months|
|Duration of the procedure:||15-20 minutes|
|Rehabilitation period:||1-2 days|
Injections should only be administered into fatty deposits, subcutaneously.
Before use, shake the vial contents.
- Individual intolerance of the main drug components
- Liver or kidney disease
- Endocrine system disorders
- Varicose veins
- Autoimmune diseases
- Blood clotting disorders
- Exacerbation of chronic illness (ulcer, arthritis, bronchitis, herpes)
- Pathological tendency to scarring
If all contraindications are observed, complications after injections will not occur.
|Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) 1000 mg|
|Deoxycholate 50 mg|
|Purification of PPC – 99.8%|
|L-Carnitine 650 mg|