Botulax 100iu is one of the most effective treatments to effectively shape the lines of the patients face and prevents the signs of aging, while being an overall non-invasive procedure. Also, Botulax similarly to Botox, can prevent injected muscles from contracting. This procedure allows for the users skin to remain a smooth, wrinkle-free look for the duration of the products effect.
Botulax 100iu Product Info
Botulax is produced in Korea by the Hugel Pharma company.
BOTULAX 100iu, Botulinum Toxin A is the number one non surgical cosmetic procedure for both men and women which is produced from fermentation of Hall strain Clostridium.
This Product contains 100 units (U) of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A, Also, 0.5 milligrams of albumin (human) and 0.9 milligrams of sodium chloride in a sterile, vacuum-dried from without a preservative.
2. Active ingredient:
– Clostridium botulinum toxins type A (100 units).
Also, Stabilizer: Human serum albumin 0.5mg
Furthermore, Tonic Adjuster: Sodium chloride (KP) 0.9mg
3. Mode of action:
– Botulinum Toxin Type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
Also, The injected muscle can no longer contract, which causes the wrinkles to relax and soften.
– most often use it on forehead lines, crow’s feet (lines around the eye) and frown lines.
– Botulax 100 iu guarantees high patient satisfaction.
Also, Potency variation is strictly control to within 91-115 units/ vial, more stringent than the legally required range.
Also, Size of toxin complex is 900kDa, minimize spread of botulinum toxin outside of the injection site.
– Such large and homogeneous size of the toxin complex ensures precise and uniform effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with Botulax 100 IU.
5. Shelf Life: 3 years in freeze-drying conditions
6. Storage: Store at temperature of +2 to +8°C