The Glutathione injection nourishes the skin and makes the skin firm.
Precaution: One must consult with a dermatologist before taking the injection.
Method: Reconstitute the solution in the powder vial with 100ml-500ml of Saline for injection by means of a syringe with an appropriate needle through IV Overdose Made in Origin Country: USA Intravenous IV Infusion (Drip) Once a week.Not Suitable For:- Allergy to vitamin (any kind).- Patient with cardiovascular problem
- PACKING: 5 Vials/Box
- Micro Glutathione 80000mg
- Nano Vitamin C 3000mg
- Vitamin P 500mg
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000iu
- Melatonin 1000iu
- SOD 1000iu
- Keep at room temp & avoid from direct sunlight
- ** The result depends on individual metabolism
- – Pregnant woman
- – Breast feeder.
- For better result contact your Doctor
- Recommended Dosage:
- No cases of overdosage have been reported in the literature. The only side effect of high dose glutathione is the Whitening Effect.
- Remove the seal of the vial and wipe closures with disinfectant, then insert the needle of the syringe in the vial through the center of the rubber closure and direct the flow of water toward the glass wall of the vial. Gently shake to ensure the complete the solubilisation, then administer the solution thus obtained by slow intravenous route.